- Oxygen Flowmeters are used to provide Oxygen to the patient from Madical Gas outlets through nasal cannula or mask by regulating flow rate and passing through a humidifier when required.
- Schönn Flowmeters are specially designed for medical applications and are used with oxygen.
- Body of the Flowmeter is made of chromium plated brass, which is the most hygienic material for use with oxygen.
- The scaled tube of the Flowmeter is made of polycarbonate for high resistance to breakage and is autoclavable. It is graded between 1-15 Ipm.
- The Humidifier on the Flow meter can be sterilized at 150°C.
- Our Flowmeters are available for direct connection to appropriate Terminal Unit, in compliance with EN (European Norms) BS ,DIN and AGA.
- Humidifying bottle is 200ml.
- Thanks to the adjustable vacuum level, it provides the patient with the required vacuum.
- The vacuum regulator has a pressure gauge to see the set pressure value visually.
- Vacuum regulators are endotracheal and regulate vacuum in the range of 0-760 mmHg.
- The vacuum regulator’s material on the chrome-plated brass body of the regulator and the vacuum regulator housing is made of aluminium material.
- The vacuum level can be adjusted via the regulating cap on the regulator.
- In case of emergency, the vacuum regulator can be switched off with on / off lock system without changing the vacuum level to the patient.
- There is a hose outlet end suitable for the hose that coming from the vacuum jar.
- The vacuum regulator is ergonomic; It is designed to be plugged into the vacuum socket with one hand and removable.
Pressure regulators are designed to be reliable, accurate and most of all safety for use. Complete body of regulator is made of brass and it is chromed. Inside of regulator there is a core or membrane, which enables absolute accurate pre-set of outlet pressure level. Each model is equipped with mechanical safety valve, so it is absolute impossible that high pressure will come out of regulator to medical device or patient.
Each regulator has a manometer with very clear display, so the user can always see very clearly how much gas there is left in a cylinder. Body of manometer is chrome plated. As an option also rubber-ring is available for manometer to protect it against shocks.
The regulator also comes with factory preset fixed static outlet pressure comprising 4.2 bar as well as provision of safety valve that provides for safe usage. For connection of regulator to cylinder we have available several different types of connections Each connection has a handle, so that user does not need any tool to connect/ disconnect the regulator to/from the cylinder. Everything can be done by hands only.
There are also special models of pressure regulators available: with included flowmeter, humidifier or even the suction unit.