Medical Copper Fittings
SCHÖNN end feed copper fittingsare manufactured under degreased copper fitting manufactured to BS EN 1254- 1:1998 Part 1. Exclusively designed for Medical Gas Pipeline Systems, SCHÖNN copper fittings recogniseand embrace the specialist requirements of the medical gas pipeline industry to include all aspects of design, cleanliness, packaging and usability required to become a successful partner for installations of pipelines compliant with HTM 02-01, C11 and BS EN 7396.
All fittingsare supplied in individuallysealed protectivepolythene bags and are specifically designefor copper medical gas and vacuum systems.
- Complies to NHS Health Technical Memorandum 02/01(HTM2022).
- All fittings supplied containless than 100mg/m2 (0.01mg cm2) of hydrocarbons on the degreased surface.
- Improved identificationto avoid confusion with similar sizesof water service fittings.
- Each fitting isengraved with unique branding withthe EN specification and fittings.
- All individually sealed protective polythene bags are product labelled.
- Fittings are supplied in reinforced cardboard boxes, labelled with product information and outline drawing of fitting.
- Brass ﬁxtures are bagged in multiples and supplied in reinforcedcardboard boxes.