Medical Alarm Panel
Medical gas area alarm panels & systems are designed with state of the art technology for the utmost in safety and reliability. Medical Gas Alarms are used to provide information & warnings to medical & engineering staff about the supply of medical gases supplied from a central source (manifolds, compressed air plant etc.) & piped to the point of use. The Alarm Management System allows comprehensive monitoring of your medical gas supply system. The purpose of the Schönn Medical Gas Alarm System is to notify both the technical and the clinical staff that one or more sources of supply within a supply system are no longer available for use and it is essential that action be taken. The system consists of a series of separate components which communicate via data line. Each component is designed for a specific task and is capable of processing the necessary signals from the system. All Local medical gas modules are equipped with two types of sensors, one for Upstream pressure (HIGH) and one for Downstream pressure (LOW) of the same monitored gas.
- The system supports communication RS 485 connections.
- Alarm panel displays the values received from the sensors.
- In case the pressure values of the gas received exceed the preset values, an audio and visual warning will be on, and the risk priority gas will be displayed on the LED screen.
- Information of alarm status, test and failure conditions can be visually followed by the help of buttons, display and LED lights which is activated by the signals coming from the gases at the pipe lines.
- Any gas signal column is chosen via the button it signifies; the sets for the address, calibration, high and low pressure values can easily be seen and can be set as desired (can be entered in memory).
- Pressure and vacuum values are diigitally displayed on LED display.
- The signals from the alarm panels can be traced by a computer, authorized by a Network Manager in a computer network system, by adding our software.
- Data transfer with Modbus-RTU and connection to Hospital BMS
- Meets the requirements of HTM 2022, HTM 02-01, EN 737 and ISO 7396-1.
- Easy clean surfaces.