INTENSIVE CARE UNITS
- Trunking proﬁles of extruded, heat treated, natural anodized aluminium.
- Multi-channel contruction allowing for the seperation of medical gas an electrical installations, upon completion by aluminium upper, lower and front cover.
- Possibility of completion by an auluminum vertical proﬁle, upon request, encasingthe medicalgas pipes and electrical cables.
- Completely integrated, efﬁccent direct an indrect lighting ﬁxture.
- Total access to all parts inside the unit by easy removal of the cover.
- Unless required otherwise 1500, 2000, 2500mm standard unit lengths.
- Increased variety of functionality through the integration of medical rail.
Patients hospitalized in intensive care units are commonly critically ill and subject to permanent life functions monitoring, observation and support of at least one system like digestive, circulatory or respiratory as well as intravenous dripping and hemodialysis etc. Intensive care Units have been carefully designed to meet all requirements of ergonomic organization and distinction of monitoring and infusion. To manage with particularly vast number of medical appliances, they are equipped with more electrical, IT sockets and medical gas outlets.
The management of patient area is possible thanks to providing 2 or more seperated channels, where all media and appliances to carry medical equipment are fitted. The distinctively crucial feature of is vast variety of accessories located on 10x35mm medical rail. Our offer also includes additional equipment like trash for disposable items, flowmeter, vacuum regulator, lamps, monitor arms, drip hooks, IV Stand and etc.
Complete Safety : Three channels are available, providing a separate channel for each energy source (high voltage, low voltage, communications, medical gases), preventing any chance of interference between energy sources..
Multi purpoes design: The shape of sockets for electrical and gas outlets is standardized and allows for installation of multiple types of outlets used in different countries, as well as different voltages.
Shaped to fit the user : The user or designer can choose the length of the units, select a color from the RAL chart and choose the number and positioning of separate outlets.
Medical Gas Installation
Individual compartment and cover completely insulated from electrical elements.
Fully compatible solutions for outlets of different norms.
Choice of general indirect lighting, with one or two 18W 1800 lumens Led tubes. Choice of reading lamp 9W 900 lumens led tubes.
Control options by switch at room entrance, switch on patient bedhead unit, push-button on patient handset.
Option to control the room light by two-way switch on patient bedhead unit.
Aesthetic construction composed of modular components.
Electrical sockets, Equi-potential pins, connections to other services such as telephone, nurse call, intercom and volume systems, grouped together on a single unit. High voltage/low voltage wiring passages made through separete channels.